Friday, March 23, 2012

Owl finished

I love this owl! Her name is Oleena. Now Piccadilly has some tatting to wear to Shuttlebirds.
I am thinking about tatting a baby owl with it's head peeking out of the pocket.
We'll see, I am short on time these days.
I have a permanent link to Jane's patterns in my sidebar but here is a quick link directly to the Owl Family pattern.
Here she is wearing her shirt. She loves it!

I have not been feeling good, very little sleep and lots of headaches. I think it this new medication I had to start taking. I am hoping my body will adjust in time...I just hate this part.

10 comments:

yan smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

Precious, precious darling Miss P. with a very talented Mommy! Pray you find the souce of those headaches and can get rid of them. Karen in OR looking forward to seeing you!

Jane McLellan said...

Great t-shirt! I hope you'll get the hang of the meds soon and feel better.

Corina said...

It's great! I have the pattern printed a long time ago, but I did not dare to start...

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, my GOSH isn't that the cutest little girl? Love to see pictures of Picadilly. Thanks for using the owl pattern.

** jess! ** said...

Hope you feel better soon!

LOVE the shirt! She is such a doll!!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Miss P looks adorable in her newly decorated tee! I think they baby owl peeking out of the pocket would be a cute touch!

Marty said...

She's just too cute for words -- and so it the owl! The Baby in the Pocket is a great idea.

Margarets designer cards said...

Miss p looks so cute, with her new tea shirt, Lovely pattern and great owl.
I hope you soon feel better, changing tables can be pot luck if they work and make you feel better
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Oh how adorable!! Both the owl and the sweet one wearing it! :)